IDRC continues closely to monitor the coronavirus emergency.
The Centre is still open for in-person bookings. We are taking strict measures for those attending the Centre in light of the current COVID-19 emergency.These measures include, amongst others:
– Hand sanitiser/tissues/antiseptic wipes/masks available throughout the Centre.
– Notices reminding of the importance of good hygiene, including, in particular regular and thorough hand-washing.
– All rooms thoroughly disinfected every day. Regular deep cleaning.
– Hearings in the largest room available, to enable social distancing.
– Temperatures of all visitors and staff to be taken daily on arrival at the Centre.
– Perspex screens.
– Staggered start times.
– Social Distancing signs and protocols.
– Health declaration form for all attendees.
We continue to be able to offer virtual solutions for anyone who feels unable to attend in person.Before attending IDRC’s premises, you must have informed yourself of the UK government’s advice and recommendations concerning coronavirus (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance) and must closely follow that advice in deciding whether or not it is safe for you and for other clients and staff of IDRC for you to attend the Centre. Anyone who is suffering from a persistent cough or fever is NOT to attend the IDRC. For information on the postponement or cancellation of any hearing, mediation or meeting at IDRC, and for information on our comprehensive “virtual” alternatives, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org By confirming your booking you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions: https://www.idrc.co.uk/terms-conditions/