The following accessibility features have been incorporated throughout our website:
- There is a text equivalent for every non-text element
- Documents are organised so that they can be read without Style Sheets
- When scripts, applets, or other programmatic objects are turned off all pages are still useable
- Relative units are used in fonts so that users can control the text size
- No pop-up or new windows are used without informing the user
- Navigation mechanisms are used in a consistent manner
- All event-handlers are device independent
While we have tried to ensure that this website is as accessible as possible, if you are experiencing difficulties with the site or have any comments regarding accessibility please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
This site uses CSS, HTML5 and conforms with Conformance Level “A” of the WCAG (Priorities 1).
1. All pages on this site support HTML5 [Hyper Text Markup Language version 5.0]. This is indicated inside the <!doctype> tags on all pages:
The pages have been tested against the standards for HTML given by World Wide Web Consortium [www.w3c.org]
2. All pages on this site feature CSS [Cascading Style Sheets]. Some browsers do not support all features in CSS and as a consequence you might experience irregularities in the design.
Issues have been known to occur using these browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 – 11
- Opera 3.X
- Any older versions of the above mentioned
Internet Explorer 10/11 users are deliberately excluded from some features due to the poor support from Microsoft. Miscrosoft Edge has increased support for CSS.
3. This site has been tested against:
- Microsoft Edge (PC)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome